1. Policy StatementEveryone has rights with regard to the way in which their personal data is handled. During the course of our activities we will collect, store and process personal data about our customers, suppliers and other third parties, and we recognise that the correct and lawful treatment of this data will maintain confidence in the organisation and will provide for successful business operations.
2. Data Protection OfficerWe have not appointed a Data Protection Officer as our core activities do not consist of large scale data processing or involve the processing of sensitive data or data relating to criminal convictions.
3. The legitimate interests for processing your dataIn order to complete our business services to you we collect some of your personal information, verify it, keep it up to date through regular checks and delete it once we no longer have to keep it.
4. The categories of personal data we obtain areData to identify you, including your contact information;- Information which you have consented to us using;- CCTV images at our offices.We only process personal data to help us identify you, correspond with you, and to carry out the business services that you have engaged us for.We do not send out marketing e mails to customers
5. The recipients or categories of recipients of personal data areWhen providing our services to you, we may share your information with;- your authorised representatives;- third parties with whom, (a) we need to share your information to facilitate services you have requested, and (b) you ask us to share your information.i.e. contact details may need to be sent to suppliers to organise service calls for repair of appliances or delivery of items required to facilitate works to be carried out
6. Retention periods of personal dataWe retain your personal data for as long as required by legislation and regulatory rules depending on the type of information it is.
7. Your rights in respect of our processing of your personal data- You have the right to access the personal data we hold on you- You have the right to rectify any mistakes or inaccuracies in the personal data we hold- You have the right to have your personal data erased- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data- You have the right of data portability for your personal information- You have the right to object- You have the right of restriction- You have rights in respect of automated decision making including profiling
8. Right to withdraw consentYou have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data however this may impinge on our ability to provide business services to you and result in the termination of any and all of our business relationships.
9. Source of Personal DataWe do not source your personal data from third parties and only process data provided with your consent to us.